“Going to Japan? Kintetsu can organize your travel plans, then follow up with the finest in site management, venue bookings, tour planning and hotel accommodations. Whether arriving on business, taking in an international conference, enjoying an incentive tour, sharing an academic outing or attending a special event, Kintetsu knows Japan. Trust us to share our vast experience.
Consult – Location / Event Site / Venue selection
Kintetsu has decades of experience, matching each venue to the needs of both client and attendees.The result is the perfect event.
- Program consultation
- Program development/customization
- Payment/deposit policies negotiated, signed
- Assignment/Reservation of Block Guest Accomodations
Comprehensive Event Management
Kintetsu stands ready to provide each client with start-to-finish support for their event. We will provide the superior service that you require for a world class event.
- Total operational support at before/during/after event
- Provide promotional materials, emails, “swag” bags and post-event gifts
- English and Japanese online registration system, including currency
- Pre-departure notices and reminders
- Rooming/Accomodation lists
- Meticulously detailed itineraries
- Travel dcouments/forms
- Program Informational materials
Meetings and Operations
Trust Kintetsu’s professional event support team to plan and execute your special event or meeting. Our objective is to exceed your expectations!
- On-site coordination/support for duration of event
- Setup/oversee audio/visual equipment
- Setup all food and beverage service
- Registration/check-in management
- Staging, lighting, public address systems, decoration
- Signage/event navigation
- Professional Emcee, Host and Presenters
- Authentic Japanese attractions/customs
Your travel group will be in the hands of Kintetsu professionals from the moment they arrive at the airport until their tour heads back home.
- Airport meet and greet
- Chartered transportation, i.e. bus, van or sedan for airport transfer
- On-site airport officials and skilled transer agents
- Group luggage handling
Kintetsu has strong relationships in Japan with the best hotel chains and the most elite boutique accomodations.
- Group check-in and VIP check-in
- Hospitality Desk/Concierge service
- All luggege handling
- Bi-lingual, on-site staff
- Welcome to Japan Kit featuring maps, city guides, transportation info and other insightful information
- Hospitality suite
- VIP amenities and special engagements/experiences
- Exceptional food and beverage arrangements
Restaurants / Food & Beverage / Catering
Enjoy the best Japanese food and drink. Kintetsu knows the best places, whether elegant Michelin rated restaurants, fabulous sushi or boisterous bistros.
- Restaurant, dining tours and pub crawls.
- Group Restaurant Reservations
- Extraordinary Restaurant Guides
- Off-site themed events
- Arrange customized menue
Sightseeing / Educational Tours / Business Tours
Whether it be ancient Japanese gardens, historical sites, museums or a delicious meal in a big city, Kintetsu can show you the best of Japan.
- English speaking tour guides.
- Luxurious transportation
- Group tour admission discounts
- Exclusive Behind The Scenes Tours
- Shinkansen Bullet Train Tickets
- Private/Personal Charters
- Shuttle/Transit Services
Japanese Ethnic / Educational Experiences
Kintetsu can help arrange visits to factories, facilities, day excursions, cultural experiences and pre/post event tours.
- Traditional Japanese inns (Ryokan)
- Traditional Japanese parties with maiko and geisha.
- Japanese martial arts
- Flower arranging
- Traditional Japanese candy and pastry making.
- Japanese tea ceremonies
- Pottery making
- Traditional Japanese tie dye
- Sumo wrestling
- The art of Japanese Calligraphy
Exhibitions / Special Events
Kintetsu’s expert event-planning team will put together the best conventions and exhibitions for you.
- Booth design and construction
- Audio/visual, lighting, and amenities
- Fun Japanese style undo-kai team-building events
- International air cargo/shipping arrangements